This page informs you of our policies regarding the collection, use and disclosure of personal data when you use our Service and the choices you have associated with that data.
- Full name
We collect the name and surname of our customers when they express their interest in our products or subscribe to our newsletter or place orders through our e-shop.
- Email address (email)
We collect the email address of our customers when they express their interest in our products or subscribe to our newsletter or place orders through our e-shop.
- Postal address
We collect the postal address of our customers for billing and shipping purposes.
- Telephone number
We collect the phone number of our customers to better serve them when managing orders and shipping our products.
- Order History
We collect only the data of the products purchased by our customers and the way they made the payment.
If we have a different billing address from the shipping address, we also collect all the above information for the billing address.
We collect your personal data when you visit our website, when you fill out our contact form, when you contact us about our products, when you make purchases through our e-shop or when you subscribe to our newsletter.
We use your personal data for the following purposes:
- Management of orders and shipment of our products.
- Our company will contact you to answer your message/question.
- Marketing and/or promotional activities, such as emails we send to those who have subscribed to our newsletter. To the list of people we send newsletters to, we may also add those who give us their email addresses when contacting us and who indicate that they wish to receive newsletters. In each newsletter, the recipient is given the opportunity to indicate that he/she does not wish to receive any other newsletters from us.
We may collect information about how you access and use the Service (“Usage Data”). This Usage Data may include information such as your computer’s Internet Protocol address (e.g., IP address), browser type, browser version, the pages of the Service you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages, device identifiers and other diagnostic data.
In order to make our Site and Services available to you or to fulfill a legal obligation, we need to collect and use certain Personal Information. If you do not provide the information we request, we may not be able to provide you with the products or services you request. Some of the information we collect is directly from you through our Website. However, we may also collect personal information about you from other sources.
Any of the information we collect from you may be used for the following purposes:
- Provision and maintenance of the Service
- Notification of changes to our Service
- Ability to participate in interactive features of our Service, when you choose to do so
- Customer care and support
- Provide analysis or valuable information to improve the Service
- Monitoring the use of the Service
- Identification, prevention and treatment of technical problems
- Answer questions and offer support
- Improving the user experience
- Imposition of conditions and policies
- Protection from abuse and malicious users
- Responding to legal requests and avoiding harm
- Execution and operation of our Website and Services
The processing of your Personal Data depends on how you interact with our website, your location in the world and whether one of the following applies:
- You have given your consent for one or more specific purposes. This, however, does not apply where the processing of Personal Information is subject to the California Consumer Protection Act or the European Data Protection Act.
- The provision of information is necessary to fulfil an agreement with you and/or any pre-contractual obligations.
- The processing is necessary to comply with a legal obligation to which you are subject.
- The processing relates to a task carried out in the public interest or in the exercise of official authority vested in us.
- The processing is necessary for the purposes of legitimate interests pursued by us or by third parties.
Please note that under certain laws we may be able to process information until you object to such processing (with your opt-out), without you having to rely on consent or any of the other legal bases below. In any case, we would be happy to clarify the specific legal basis applicable to the processing and in particular whether the provision of Personal Information constitutes a contractual or contractual requirement or a requirement to enter into a contract.
The processing of your personal data carried out for the management of orders and the shipment of our products to you is based on the performance of a contract.
The processing of your personal data for marketing and/or promotional purposes is based on your consent. In cases where the processing of your personal data is based on your consent, you have the right to withdraw your consent at any time by sending an email to
In some cases, the processing of your personal data is necessary for the purposes of our legitimate interests or for the purposes of complying with national and/or European legislation.
We retain our customers’ personal data related to our business relationship for two (2) years in order to be able to fulfill our obligation to maintain accurate records for tax or other administrative authorities.
We retain the personal data of persons who have subscribed to newsletters (and/or promotional activities) until these persons declare to us that they no longer wish to receive newsletters (and/or promotional material) from us.
All personal data we collect and process is adequate, sufficient and limited to the needs and purposes for which it is collected. In addition, we process your personal data in a way that guarantees its accuracy, continuous updating and security including protection against unauthorized or unlawful processing, accidental loss, destruction or damage. When you give us your personal data, we take steps to ensure that it is kept securely. In order to protect your personal data, we take physical, technical and organisational measures to protect it. We update and test the security technology we use on an ongoing basis. Among other things, we have implemented the following technical and organisational measures and procedures to protect your personal data from any loss, alteration, unlawful processing or modification:
- Our database and your personal data contained in it are protected by an access control system.
- Use of computer information systems and computer programs installed in a way that minimises the use of personal and/or authentication data of the user.
- SSL Certificate/Secure Socket Layers security protocol which allows a secure connection between the website and the browser ensuring secure data exchange between the two sides and preventing malicious actions. An SSL certificate is a digital certificate that authenticates the website and then encrypts the information sent to the server hosting the site. Through the strong encryption provided by an SSL certificate, customer data is kept with high levels of security.
- With regard to transactions carried out in our online store through third parties such as banking institutions and private entities such as PayPal to ensure the security of customer data (personal data, card details) are the responsibility of these entities.
As part of our activities, we use third party providers who provide services on our behalf. Thus, we may need to share your personal data with them. However, we only share with them the personal data that is necessary for them to provide the services we request and we require them to protect your data and not to use it for other purposes.
We use the following categories of third party service providers:
- Courier service provider
- Provider of order management services via e-shop
The information we collect from you is not transferred or processed outside the European Economic Area (“EEA”).
You have the right to request access to your personal data that we process. In addition, under the conditions set by law, you have the following rights:
- Right to rectification or erasure (in certain cases) of your personal data.
- Right to object to the processing of your personal data.
- Right to receive your personal data and the right to have your personal data transferred to another company.
- Where we process your personal data on the basis of your consent, you also have the right to withdraw your consent at any time, without affecting the lawfulness of the processing for the period prior to the withdrawal of your consent.
- Finally, you have the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority. If you do not know which supervisory authority is responsible, please contact us and we will help you.
To exercise your rights, you can contact us by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
You can request to be informed about the information we hold about you in our databases. We will provide you with all the details we have about you, both online and offline, on request.
We want to ensure that your personal information is correct and up to date. You can ask us to correct or remove information that you think is inaccurate. If you would like to do so, please contact us.
Any requests to exercise user rights can be addressed to the e-shop owner via the contact details provided on this page. These requests can be made free of charge and will be received by the Administrator as soon as possible.
Identification files “Cookies” are self-installing text files with short content, which are stored on the computer of the User visiting a website, after he/she has agreed to their storage. The “Cookies” files are sent from a website to the User’s terminal equipment during the first visit to the website.
The “Cookies” coming from the Online Shop www.physislaboratory.com serve to identify the User, as well as to improve the services provided by the website through statistical data collected either by the Online Shop or by statistical and analytics programs (analytics), such as Google analytics, with which it is linked the Online Shop www.physislaboratory.com. These statistics help to provide personalised services for customers.
The harmless collection of non-personal information and data that do not reveal in any way the User’s identity, contributes to the faster and more efficient operation of our Online Store through statistical evaluations and comparative observations, to the faster processing of the User’s orders and to the general optimization of the services provided by our Online Store.
The technical storage of “Cookies” files is allowed with the User’s consent, which may be given through appropriate settings in the browser or through another application, for the purposes of transmitting a communication, providing a service expressly requested by the User and for the processing purposes mentioned above. The User may delete the “Cookies” files from his/her terminal equipment at any time. However, we must inform you that such action may have consequences on the ease of access to the Website.
and may cause reduced functionality or usability of it.
This Website accesses and stores cookies and related technologies on your computer.
Through cookie technology and similar applications, information about users can be collected, such as browser type, server, language chosen by the User, preferences, searches and the geographical location of the User.
In addition, the relevant cookie technology allows metrics related to the User’s activity on another website that referred the User to our website or, respectively, related to the User’s activity that our website referred to another website. Cookies may also be used for security purposes (prevention of cyber attacks).
Examples of cookies we use:
- Session cookies. We use session cookies to operate our service.
- Cookie preferences. We use preference cookies to remember your preferences and various settings.
- Security cookies. We use security cookies for security reasons.
We secure the information you provide on computer servers in a controlled, secure environment, protected from unauthorized access, use or disclosure. We maintain reasonable administrative, technical and physical safeguards in an effort to protect against unauthorized access, use, modification and disclosure of Personal Information under our control and custody.
However, data transmission over the Internet or wireless network cannot be guaranteed. Therefore, while we seek to protect your Personal Information, you acknowledge that:
(i) there are Internet security and privacy restrictions that are beyond our control.
(ii) the security, integrity and privacy of the information and data exchanged between you and our Website is not guaranteed.
(iii) any such information and data may be viewed or compromised in transit by a third party, despite best efforts.
Please note that data transmitted over the Internet (e.g. via electronic communication) may be subject to security breaches. Full protection of your data from third party access is not possible.
We have no control over, and assume no responsibility for, the content, privacy policies or practices of any third party websites or services.
We do not knowingly collect any Personal Data from children under the age of 13. If you are under the age of 13, please do not submit any Personal Information through the Site or our Service. We encourage parents and legal guardians to monitor their children’s Internet use and to help enforce this Policy by encouraging their children to never provide personal information through the Site or Service without their permission.
If you have reason to believe that a child under the age of 13 has provided us with personal information through the Site or our Service, please contact us. You must also be at least 16 years old to consent to the processing of your Personal Information in your country (in some countries we may allow your parent or guardian to do this on your behalf).
You acknowledge that you have read this Policy and agree to all of its terms and conditions. By using the Website or its Services, you agree to be bound by this Policy. If you do not agree to comply with the terms of this Policy, you are not authorized to use or access the Website and its Services.
If you would like to contact us to find out more about this Policy or wish to contact us about any matter relating to your individual rights and Personal Information, you can send an email to.